Monday, February 26, 2007

Whats goin on?

Alright so this is my first time using this blasted blogger. So i just thought that i would say hey to everyone. Just got back from a two week detail out in the field. It was cold. Dropped down to 4 degrees a few nights. Luckily my sleeping bags a good one. Not a whole lot is really happening for me right now. Just awaiting training. "AT" Other than that all is well. Just workin out 3 times a day. So you all need to write stuff on here cause my life is pretty boring. I just hear about myself so you all had better tell me the exciting stuff goin on with you and your kids!! Joshua Jones P.S. Luckily for you all you cant smell the musk coming off of that photo. Two weeks not bathing and sweating and stuff will get to ya. And ya thats it for facial hair even after not shaving for two weeks!!