Thursday, May 3, 2007

(Translated and edited for viewer audience to understand hopefully a little better, yes English is my first language. I was just a little tired last night and was multi-tasking as usual.) I went to Voc Rehab and presented my counselor with my paperwork for the school I have been accepted to, and the paperwork for the $1,500 machine I need to purchase and he just told me "Okay, but we'll only pay for 2 semesters, so if you want to take that 3rd one, next summer you'll have to pay for it yourself." So I am like, ALRIGHT! I believe having my certain "disabilities" isn't so bad. I am still waiting on my spe"th"ial placard or forehead tattoo. I am so unsure which to do, because I am not shy at all about my disabilities. It is who I am! Yeah. Anyway - I am quite excited. I don't quite know if I'll make this summer session or not, but I'm trying to hurry and get all the paperwork together Voc Rehab needs for their Regional Manager to approve, then I just need to pay for the machine and software and they will reimburse me. We have one more hockey game - All - for anyone who wants to come watch ME. It's at 11:30 on Saturday. Then tournament begins. Wes almost has the sprinkler system finished. It's might snow tonight. Wierd! Megan stayed home from school yesterday. She played sick. Ryan got braces back on yesterday. His second phase. Needless to say his mouth is a wee bit sore. Madison went on her first field trip yesterday and had a blast. She gets to go on another one next week. Mikala went on a field trip also and was not so excited and did not have such a blast. It was to Twin to the planetarium. She has been so excited about making cheerleader. We are excited for her. Let the fun begin! Woohoo! Anyway tonight is our first parent/cheerleader meeting and she is also supposed to babysit. (Note to self check times out.) Last week during our 2nd Hockey game of the day, it was kind of funny, we were giving the second team quite a spanking it was like 10 to 2 and it was so hot out! Mikala ran into this guy, and he said, "What a girl!" not realizing she really was a girl. She told me this - and I asked her if she said anything back to him. I don't think she had a chance, but so many things would have fit! "Well, Duuuh!" "Yeah, last time I checked." Anyway I think it was supposed to be an insult. But I don't think he saw her ponytail and he didn't realize how cute, she is. Anyway thought someone needed to blah blah - leave it to me! Love to all! Steph

0 comments: