Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I hope ya all like my Halloween costume!! You know that black widows eat their mates-----I guess grandpa won't need to worry about a costume! I am glad to hear that it is a ways off until Megan turns 16, but she should know that Pres. Hinkley has changed the dating age to 18 now so add two more years to that count down!! So sorry Megan! She also knows that all boys have to pass grandmas' inspection first! I am so excited about my newly changed bathroom. (It is really my bathroom but it's not the one we all call my bathroom, it is the one called Josh's bathroom and he told me he wants his name on the door so it is always referred to as his bathroom!) Mandy and James do great laying tile floors. They have sure done a lot of them now! Love you all!! Grandma Jones

0 comments: