Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Thanks, Carrie, for the cute pictures of the boys dressed up for Halloween! It was great to see them all dressed up to go trick or treating.I sent you an e-mail to tell you who the boys drew for Christmas but my e-mail said it wasn't delivered. So here's who they got---Trey got Darby, Trent got Ryan, and Tru got Jakoby. Mandy, if you read the blog here is who your children drew----Maryssa got Denali, Mason got Mikala and Morgan got Sakoya. Now if we are keeping all this a secret I suggest that you big kids who do the blog not read this!! HA-HA A big congrats to Mikala!!!! I am so glad you got to perform today!!! Your mom called and told me and I was so excited for you and very glad to know you were having a better day than you expected to have!! Megan, President Hinckley agrees with me about the later dating age!! He says to enjoy this age in your life because it passes much too fast!! He can't believe he is 97!! Love you all!!! G. Jones

0 comments: