Monday, May 12, 2008

I HAVE TWO CALLINGS NOW!!!!!!

Three days before my birthday i was called as the Young Womens President (they disinigrated the beehive miamaid and laurel presidencies and made one) was excited to start that!! Now, just like last Sunday i was called to be in the Youth Temple Committee. Two people are called to this position from each stake, one guy and one girl and im the girl form my stake. My first meeting is on June first in Kimberly!! Also some other things in my life right now im going to be a youth camp leader for girls camp this year. Im ssooo ready to graduate in nine days....IM JUST KIDDING!!!!! How about 2years and nine days lol. OOOOHHHH ya and i went out on another date it was great i went with Andrew Wheeler just in case any of u were wondering lol well thats the story of my life!! Luv all yall!! MEG, GUN, KLUTZ, PUNK and watever else i might be known as!!

0 comments: