Thursday, October 15, 2009

Okay.

Well, just so everyone knows, still no baby here. I will be induced at 5:30 am on Wednesday the 21st. I would like to go before that, but we will see how baby co-operates with with what I want! I went to the Health food store and bought some Red Raspberry Leaf Herbal tea that is supposed to help, along with some other all natural remedies. I guess baby is just too comfy. Can't say that I blame him though, I try to keep things pretty cozy, or something like that! Hopefully there will be better news to share soon. And a name, that would be great. Kristen

1 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

I have been drinking the tea too! lolol I'm trying everything to make sure he comes on time. Good luck next Wed. I can't wait to till you have him cause that means I'm only 2 weeks away! lolol