Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Germany

Hey everybody! we made it safely home from Germany!! It was a great trip! Thank you Josh, Natalie & Jack for putting up with us. We had so much fun with you & hope it's not too quiet for you at your house right now. (I know you are enjoying some peace & quiet after our invasion). We think Germany is a great place to visit & would definitely recommend it for everyone. I guess the bad part is sitting on the plane for all those hours with the liquid all draining into your ankles. Yeah----just call me kankles!! We were happy to find that our tire had held air & it actually got us home!! Thank you Jer & Robyn for the rescue on the extra tire!! we are grateful to have had it in case we needed it. We just didn't trust that other rim all that much. The tire gave Randy something to worry about while we were there. When he thought of the whole transfer the extra tire thing on Sun. it lifted a big worry off him. The wheather was beautiful almost the whole time we were there. Even when it rained the last 2 days it wasn't terribly cold. Just for your info Josh & Natalie, it is awfully cold here!! Crispy cold! Tyson is freezing. Randy came down with the crud on the way home yesterday so he is still in bed. He said he could feel it coming on yesterday before we left so he didn't get close to Jack. Hope he didn't leave any germs hangin around there! I had a Z pack I didn't use a couple of months ago so he started on that when we got home. Hopefully it will knock it out fast!! Hugs & Kisses to everyone!! I love you all, no matter where you live!! It is nice to be home.

3 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

I'm so glad you guys came over and i already miss you so much! I haven't had a nap since you left! lolol Josh didn't get home from work till 8:30 last night so I'm so lonely. I know it's not going to get any better any time soon. :) Sorry it is so cold there it is still really nice here. I know it's going to start snowing soon though. I think Randy gave Josh the crud cause he is sick and wouldn't even hold Jack last night so I hope he gets better before he leaves.

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

I'M GLAD YOU ARE HOME TOO. THE TIRE TRANSFER WAS PRETTY EASY FOR ME. I WAS EXPECTING TO CHANGE IT, BUT WAS GLAD WHEN I DID NOT HAVE TO. WHAT IS UP WITH THIS DRUG SHARING THING GOING ON? THIS SCARES PHARMACISTS. WE NEVER DO IT. WHATEVER. HEY, IT WAS SIX DEGREES FAHRENHEIGHT AT MY HOME THIS MORNING AT 5 A. M. I WAS VERY AWAKE DRIVING TO WORK TODAY. NO SLEEPING DOWN THE CANYON TODAY.
LOVE,
JERAMY

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

NATALIE SAID SOMETHING IN HER COMMENT ABOUT JOSH LEAVING? WHAT DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT SHARING WITH US?