Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Miss Magic Valley

So this year I got to be in the Miss Magic Valley pageant. I guess that the contestants have to have a little sister. My friend Mary, had two older sisters in the pageant. But Mary is the only little siser they have, so they called me. I thought that this was funny because my "sisters" name is Ryan Webster. So during the pageant I had a brother named Ryan, and a sister named Ryan. :) Anyway, Mary's mom, Kay, said that they would invite us up on stage and ask us a question. An examle question is: What is your favorite season and why? And most of the little sisters dressess had to match the big sisters evening gown. My dress was blue with white polka dots. I have a little jacket that goes with my baptism dress that I wore with my dress. We took the camera, but didn't get any pictures because it didn't have the BATTERIES in it. So I promise I will get the pictures from Kay. Love, Madison

1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

can't wait to see your pictures!!