Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving!!

Thanks to everyone for making the last week so FUN!! It was great to have all of you drop in & so fun to have Tyson & Carrie, Trey, Trent, Tru & Taylee spend the week with us!! I am glad to have Megan home for a few days & look forward to your month off at Christmas, Megan!! So grateful to have the new babies over for a "peek"!! It was good news to hear that Jer & Robyn got home safely, now if Jer is on his way to Wyoming today, all will be well there!! I have been praying he will be able to get on that plane this morning!! Tyson & fam. made it to Ely, Nev. safely & got to spend the night with Carrie's parents. Hope all goes well with them for the rest of their trip home. Great to talk to Natalie & to skype with her & Jack! As for all of the fam. here---I appreciate you!! Today my house is LONELY!! I have the TV on for noise--how pathetic is that?? Love you all!!

0 comments: