Sunday, April 10, 2011

Interview

This was my interview outfit for Jr. Miss! The interviews were on Saturday right after I took the ACT (talk about brain-dead! I am feeling impatient to see my score!) and the Pageant is on Wednesday and Thursday! I feel really good about the interview! It was actually kind of fun. I was pretty nervous because the questions they asked us in practice were ones that we had to think about and come up with some really good answers, but the questions they asked me were so easy to answer because they were just about me. I am excited for this to be over soon! haha It has been a really big cause of stress in my life so far! But it has also been a good experience, and I've met some really nice girls.... and some really dumb ones. haha but hopefully I will get some more pictures of the actual day up soon!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

you look SO classy! wowy wow wow! you're beautiful! you'll do awesome, i know you will! big week ahead! lots of prayers!

Tyson and Carrie said...

You look nice Mikala, Good luck this week. :)

MOM & DAD said...

You look so cute in your interview outfit!! Aren't you glad you don't have to dress that way for school?! We are looking forward to Wed. night! Just be calm & be yourself!!You will do great!! Love you!!

Megan Gillette said...

Wow kala you look amazing and all grown up!! You will do great this week! Good luck and I love you!

Megan Gillette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.