Saturday, June 18, 2011

Dates!

Alright I have been slacking and I know some people wanted to know dates. So we have figured out dates for the big stuff. I will be going to the Twin Falls Temple to receive my endowments on Tuesday August 16th at 7:00 p.m. My friend Tory and I will be going to the temple to get our endowments together seeing as she is getting married the next day! I am excited, that will be really cool! Then on Saturday August 20th at 9:00 a.m. Damon and I will be sealed together for time and all eternity in the Twin Falls temple! The reception will be later that night. You are all welcome to come. (I will be sending out announcements about a month or so before) If you can't it's no big deal I totally understand! Love you all!!

1 comments:

Tyson and Carrie said...

We are so excited for you! So neat that you and Tory can take them out together! :)