Friday, August 5, 2011

Just lettin you know...

Well, I dont know about you, but I have checked this blog a bajillion times and nothing has changed for forever! hahah so I thought I would share a couple of things with you guys. First of all, This picture: Llama shrubbery anyone? :) haha I saw this on the way to Kristen and Callin's house and I just had to get a picture. haha Second of all:We saw this lovely lady at Costco. She is stylin. I bet this is what Sandy Nelson's mom looks like. :) The platform shoes just finish off this look. This is the case for my glasses...And My garden is doing awesome! :) I HAVE A WATERMELON VINE! :D I had to work the scone booth at the fair on Tuesday with the people in my ward and when I got home I took my hair out of a ponytail and it was insane how strong the smell of scones was stuck in my hair! I had to wash my face twice because it felt so greasy. I had fun though! Meg's Bridal shower was fun and she got some pretty fancy stuff. ;) haha Other than that, my life hasnt been to exciting! I want to hear from everyone else though! Kala

2 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

You are so awesome Mikala!! Ilove the pictures & your sense of humor!! You just made my day (which thus far has been kinda hectic what with grandpa bugging me to find the title to the boat & all!) Honestly---I don't know where the dumb thing is!! Maybe we really don't own our boat---ha-ha!! We do need people putting some stuff on here--I agree!!! So thanks for the action!! Keep it up!

Wes said...

My Fav is the one with the case for your glasses. You should enter it in the fair.