Tuesday, November 1, 2011

sooo dirty. WHY WAS THIS SO DIFFICULT?! So much hard work for such a little thing. yup.. we had to take the tire off. haha My truck just decided to stop working while I was at the 4 corners in Paul on Saturday and I had to call my parents to come rescue me. James Martinez lives just down the road and recommended changing the fuel filter. So this was our little adventure. My dad told me what to do (and occasionally had to do it for me or help me) The bolts ON the filter are called banjo bolts. haha I thought it was a very creative name. :) Well I really enjoy doing stuff like this and I had fun dismounting the filter, and I will change it tomorrow! Mikala

4 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

You are soooooooooo amazing!!! You do your grandpa proud!! Thanks for making my day! P.S. did you get your hands clean???

Callin and Kristen said...

Cutest mechanic EVER!

Mikala Bowers said...

Thanks! haha I DID finally get my hands mostly clean, but then they got dirty again the next day when I changed the oil and the oil filter, and I replaced the fuel filter!!! I also got oil in my hair when I was leaning over trying to grab a washer that had fallen under the truck. And thanks! haha I really enjoy doing stuff like that!

Mikala Bowers said...

oh, and p.s. It didnt fix the problem.