Friday, April 6, 2012

Crazy

Hey guys! This blog was getting boring so I thought I'd update you all on your favorite subject... me. ;) haha School is going good. So close to being done with it! I just had a piano recital and I did pretty good. :) So did Maddy. I started INSANITY on monday and I'm doing the program just like Tyson and Carrie. It is one of the toughest workouts I've ever done and I love it so much! Prom is coming up and I havent been asked yet but if I do get asked I have a dress all picked out already! haha My truck is still running good since Callin and I with the help of a bunch of awesome people installed the new engine. Everything is going great! Hope to hear from the rest of you all REAL soon! Mikala Lindsay

1 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

FINALLY!!! It's about time someone posted on this blog something & I can't think of anything more exciting than having one of my wonderful grandchildren posting info!! 3 cheers for Mikala! Thank you Mikala! Now you can also post about being asked to prom & how you answer!! Love you!!!