Thursday, June 14, 2012

I am officially moved in.

Hey guys, I figured I better give everyone an update. I officially moved into my house in twin on monday and I've been here with the girls this week. Its been a blast so far. I'm pretty sure we have a ghost in our house that keeps knocking things down. He knocked the attic cover from the ceiling and kept turning the garage light on, he knocked our whiteboard off the wall, and I'm pretty sure he keeps pausing my Ipod when I have it playing in the front room. He's pretty nice other than his occasional temper tantrums. haha I think he hid my flip flops from me the other day. I'm still working on finding a job. There are only a few things that need fixed in the house. Everything is going well! I think we are going to go swimming at Deirkies someday soon. I"ll have to post pictures sometime soon. :) I'm doing pretty great! I am going to come home on friday or saturday, so I'll see some of you soon.
Love Mikala Lindsay

0 comments: