Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hi Finally!

Hi Everybody! Guess what! I couldn't figure out how to post my blob! I know that is hard to believe, but it's true. SOOOOOOOOO Megan took pity on me and got me started!! Not much news going on here though. Just dad and me gettin' older and, oh yeah, your dad's getting stinkier while he's getting older! Don't tell him I said that. Dad took our little Mantis tiller out today and used it around the house where it wasn't too muddy. It works great! He was able to chew thru bulbs, tree roots, pieces of foundation, and even our rock hard dirt. He played in the dirt for hours!! We decided this was a great gift that we gave each other. I don't care if I get a turn to use it though. I think I will give all my turns to dad! We are talking about doing some different things around the yard since it has been years since we have done anything different with our yard. Who knows----that Mantis tiller tilled up grass really goood, too so dad might turn up the whole yard with it! The weather here is getting warmer now and I for one am glad. I was having a hard time adjusting to the freezing cold after our few days in Hawaii! Can you believe Megan is turning 15??!!!!!!!! I can't! I think there should be a rule against this!!! She is getting so tall she is looking down on me now. Some things are not fair! I was glad to hear you made it to the portapotty Josh! If you were wondering what you had in your ruck for toilet paper I would be worrying what you would have used!!! Hopefully not your dirty socks! Only 12 miles??? I could have gone-----say----maybe----- ONE!!!! And that is only after a LOT of huffing and puffing!!! Keep up the good work Josh! Tomorrow, dad is going to Prineville, OR. for meetings. He will be back late Wed. night. They are driving instead of flying so will be gone a couple of extra days than usual. He has been fighting the gout since we came home from Hawaii so he better watch what he eats while he is gone. The Dr. now has him on 3 different medicines to help with gout. Something will work eventually I guess. Take care everyone!!! Love you all!!!! MOM and DAD