Saturday, August 11, 2007

Hiking

Ryan and I went to Lake Independence yesterday with the 11yo scouts. We stayed at the campground at the bottom then hiked up this morning. But last night we watched the meteor shower for a while. It was pretty cool. The lakes were beautiful, but it was a lot of work to get to them. It was about 3 miles to the first lake and about 1/2 mile to the next two. We were worn out so we didn't go up to the forth. Ryan and the other boy caught lots of frogs and polliwogs at the third lake. I think that they had fun. But I don't think that we will be doing that again for a while. I may not even be able to walk for a while. Did I mention that it is really steep. Well we had fun. Wes

1 comments:

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

Hey, sounds cool. and oh ya great pictures...... wait where are the pictures?

R.J.