Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Camping

Yeah, our leave got approved so we are leaving Friday morning to come out there. We are driving so we probably won't be there until Sunday afternoon. I am sooooooo excited! My friend got us a tent, sleeping bag, and air mattress for our wedding gift and we can't wait to use them. I think I am way more excited than Josh cuz I am almost packed and he hasn't even started. I have all our camping gear laid out in the living room ready to be put in the car. Keep us in your prayers that we may have a safe trip. See you all soon! Natalie

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

As soon as Megan read the blog this afternoon she called me on my cell and she was screaming. I ALMOST panicked and thought something was terribly wrong! I ALMOST freaked out - then she screamed "Josh and Natalie are coming, Josh and Natalie are coming! Yeah!!!!!"

So yeah, we are so excited to see you, but do travel safely - and here on the homefront, we may be just a WEE bit excited to see you two!