Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hey everybody! Last week I got a call from CeLes, she asked me if I could help out with her other classes. So I went to my class and stayed for the two other ones. First of all in my class we are a backhandspring class, so we work mainly on those with a few other skills. We have competitions to see who can do the most in a row. We had to do standing ones and the first day I did 9 in a row! I have only ever done two in a row!!! I was AMAZED! And way dizzy, I had to hold on to the wall to keep from falling. haha! The SECOND day I did twelve in a row but I came to the end of the mat so I had to stop. hehe. Bet you can guess how dizzy I was then! then the third day we did roundoff backhandsprings, but I did these without a spot and I only got 7 but thats still good lol. I can also do skills such as brannies, front punches, back whips, backhandsprings, and I just learned back tucks. I can also do all the basic stuff too of course =). The other two classes were pretty fun, most of the time. I heard a lot of "I can do this by myself", and "dont help me this time!" haha but over all it was a good experience. I learned patience(hehe) and all that. :) I guess I did an ok job because she asked me if I could keep helping!!! Cheer is also going very good. We are trying all sorts of stunts and we've learned the fight song! We condition every day and it keeps getting harder but it feels good! Well now your all updated on the important stuff lol ! Love you ALL! Mikala Lindsay

0 comments: