Saturday, August 16, 2008

We had such a great time camping with everyone! I'm so glad that we were able to come! Thank you so much for a beautiful wedding reception! I wish we would have had all you guy decorating for the wedding here then Kelly and I wouldn't have had to be at the church 18 hrs! lololol I love how you guys all come together and help each other. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm totally in love with my new family :) The whole two weeks were great. I had so much fun playing on the river with you guys! Josh is really impressed how good Ryan did on the wakeboard! He was talking about it yesterday how proud he was of him and how glad he was that Madison tried skiing. Anyway I just wanted to say Thanks for showing us a wonderful time. Love, Natalie oh yeah, Carrie I still need your recipe for the oreo cookies.

0 comments: