Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Decorating!

So Josh has been gone for FIVE weeks now and I'm missing him sooooo much! He is coming home this weekend for 2 days so I wanted to do some things to make this place feel more like home and not just a temporary place. My neighbor's husband is gone also so we have been alternating dinner nights so tonight she came up and I made salmon and we hung pictures. It looks so good in here. My mom bought me these wall words for my birthday Sandy made me this beautiful frame for my birthday I put this frame together of our wedding pictures and I am so excited to get it up

3 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

Ryan i dont know if you look at this but you can see the pelt that you gave us on the back left
corner of the couch on the top.
Josh

MOM & DAD said...

I love your decorating!! Your home looks awesome!

MOM & DAD said...

Here is some info I have been meaning to e-mail to Josh but haven't got it done so will put it here. I just thought he might be interested to know that the fire dept. sold the old LaFrance truck to a fire dept. in Ecuador for $4500. They are coming here to get it. The guys were going to send them t-shirts from this fire dept. but found out there are 105 fire fighters on their dept. Dad didn't know which part of Ecuador, if he finds out I will let you know but I thought that was interesting because I remember the one area you were in and sent a picture of their fire truck which was basically an old 1 ton pick up with a barrel or something on it. Remember? I believe the LaFrance might be an antique!