Wednesday, July 8, 2009

For Sure

Okay. I had another ultrasound today. To make sure about the baby(s). After a very extensive exam, it is confirmed. There is only one very healthy baby boy. He was not shy either and gave us a very clear view of his parts. Just to give you an idea, Natalie's due date is about 2 weeks after mine. She said her baby at 22 weeks doesn't quite weigh a pound. I am 24 weeks along and our baby weighs almost exactly 2 pounds. The name Jack is completely off the table for us, not that we were considering it! Anyway, one baby, which is great news! Very healthy! Yeah!

4 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

I bet you are so relieved to know there is only one in there! lolol 2 lbs wow he is going to be big but that is awesome. I'm glad your feeling better now!

Madison Laura Lindsay said...

Congrats!!! Now I will have 1 2 3... I don't know how many cousins!!! I think it's 16.

Stephanie said...

Kristen, will he start you early? Only if you're after 38 weeks, right?
Guess you better be doing a lot of stairs and trampoline 'exercises' about 36 weeks along. LOL.

Callin and Kristen said...

I haven't even thought about the whole starting early thing! I was just happy to know there was only one baby growing in there! Yeah for one at a time!