Tuesday, July 7, 2009

22 weeks

When I first got pregnant I told Josh I had a feeling that we were going to have a girl. Then after being so sick and everyone saying oh yeah, you get sick with girls I was certain. At my last appointment my Doctor told me he was 80% sure it was a girl so my friend Stephanie gave me all these girl clothes cause she isn't having anymore kids. I was so excited cause I though I won't have to buy a stitch of clothing until she is like 9 months old!!!! So you can imagine reaction today when we saw this Actually I was surprised how excited I was to hear that it's a boy. Baby Jack looked good. He isn't a pound yet but almost and the doctor said he is a little small but that is okay.

8 comments:

Madison Laura Lindsay said...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!! I GET ANOTHER BABY COUSIN!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

Wow! Congratulations!!!! He isn't shy at all, is he? Just like his daddy.

Stephanie said...

Be careful, now. Member - Megan's fell off. haha.

Callin and Kristen said...

Congrats! Are you going to name him jack or is that what you are calling him for now? You know, we might want to be in touch as time gets closer on the whole name thing! We really have nothing as of yet so I was just wondering if Jack was completely off the table! That's okay if it is!

Natalie & Josh said...

Dont be stealing our name!!! You Cant have it!!!
Joshua

Natalie & Josh said...

I think Jack is pretty much set in stone. Josh loves it and isn't even considering anything else.

Callin and Kristen said...

We wouldn't dream of "stealing" your name! It is all yours! We really haven't heard anything we just love yet, so our baby is nameless, for now. Jack Jones, huh?

Tyson and Carrie said...

Boys are so fun, congrats! Cute name!