Friday, September 4, 2009

Meet the Surfer...

BEFORE..... AFTER... This is before his surgery.... back incision Front incision.... Popeye This is after his surgery. When we got the the emergency room all the nurses were saying "this is the surfer" or "Is he the surfer" to each other. LOL Thank you for all your prayers and fasting. The Lord defiantly had his hand in this. The doctors kept telling Tys that usually people with this kind of break would have been paralyzed or dead. Miracles do happen. Thanks for all your love and support.

5 comments:

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

WOW, THAT WAS AN EXPENSIVE SURFING TRIP. NEXT TIME, MAYBE, YOU SHOULD STAY HOME AND WATCH ANIMAL PLANET.
THOSE SCARS ARE SEXY, BUT I LIKE THE HUGE BICEP MUSCLE. PATIENTS SAY IT HURTS WHEN THEIR I.V. INFILTRATES. WHERE CAN I GET ONE OF THOSE CHEESY SMILES FROM. I AM JEALOUS.
JERAMY

Stephanie said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you! We are so thankful.

And JER! You should know where that smile's coming from - being a pharmacist (drug dealer) and all!

Thanks for the pictures, Carrie! It helps me understand just that much more. Take care.

Tyson and Carrie said...

Yes Jeramy, drugs will do it to you.

Madison Laura Lindsay said...

Ooooooo! I've got shivers all over me!!! Well you look cool on that board, but when your off!!! OUCH!!! We are all very lucky to have a very brave man in our lives!

We all love and care for you Tyson.

love,
Maddy

MOM & DAD said...

Darby says-----Dear Tyson, I hope you get better. When you fell off it seemed like it was really painful. Love, Darby