Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!!

We really didn't get to do anything cause Josh had to work but we did get to do a web cam chat with Tyson, Carrie, & Mom so that was really fun! He wanted the crazy chocolate cake that Randy always makes so I gave it a shot. i don't think the icing turned out right cause you can barley see it on the cake. I think I needed to let it cool a bit more before I poured it on but oh well. He said it was really good so I guess that is all that matters!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sheesh, Josh. The whole top of that cake looked like it was on fire! Wonder if that's why nobody puts candles on mine anymore...

Paraadams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paraadams said...

(hehehehehehe very funny steph really your not that old!!) WOW natalie that kake looked good!!! you did good too!
Mrayssa waz here

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

Burnning dowm the house.