Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mikala's Cheer Competition in Pocatello

Mikala did awesome at their cheer competition in Pocatello last Saturday!!! After they all split apart - she is the second one back right in the middle! She does an awesome standing back tuck! Yay! Then she does a round off and a back tuck - and runs to the back left corner of the mat. Then, she is the single awesome one - tumbling all the way across the mat!!! She's pretty easy to keep track of. She's the one in white and red - with a white bow on her head! She said she looked like Minnie Mouse...These girls practice so hard! She spends so many hours, it's unbelievable. She has a lot of dedication and muscles!!! After their stunts, it's kind of hard to find her again - she is the 2nd I in Minico. Maybe that will help you also.

3 comments:

Mikala Bowers said...

I didnt say I looked like minnie mouse... I just looked ridiculous... One of the girls on the squad just had a weird shaped head and so she looked like minni mouse. But I am so glad you guys cant see our make-up!

MOM & DAD said...

I keep trying to watch the video but it tells me it is not currently available. HELP

Mikala Bowers said...

hah! It is because I secretly blocked you for no apparent reason! mwuahahahah!
... Just kidding : ) haha