Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Experiment

At school I have to do a science project. I chose to do my experiment on seeds. I planted some pea seeds. I will continue to give them all different liquids, and when they grow, I will see what has happened. I planted one in milk (which will probably smell nasty when it is grown), one in Gatorade, one in orange juice,one in vinegar(which already smells nasty), and one in water. I know this will be fun. and all of you who can come, please do. The third, fifth, other forth graders, parents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents can come to see. It will be April 5. I will see what time... It will be at Paul Elementary School. PLEASE COME!!!

2 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

Good luck growing those seeds Madison!! Based on your findings, grandpa may need to change how he waters his garden!!

Stephanie said...

it's a stinky experiment!!! we finally put it in an enclosed container, thank goodness!!!