Tuesday, August 24, 2010

YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME!!!!!

Hello? Is anyone there? Well shoot...where is everyone? Well now especially since I'm not around everyone you gotta keep me updated with this bloggy thingy dilly here. Its really neat, you can post pictures and videos, wish people happy birthday, ask questions, and (you guys are gunna love this one)you can tell people what is going on in your lives!!!!! TADAHHH!!! Amazing or what?!?! Well now that we have that established here is my life lately! So I moved up to Boise on Friday and got all moved into my room (I will get pics but I'm having some issues with my camera at the moment) I have a couple of really cool roommates but this suite is pretty quiet most times. I went to church and its a half mile walk from my dorm and I wore a skirt and heels and I had my scriptures and boy did I get some funny looks. My feet are missing several layers of skin from that so needless to say im wearing tennis shoes to church and changing when I get there from now on! My classes started yesterday and so far my professors are pretty cool and the classes don't seem too bad but we will see when the work comes. I have Criminal Justice 103 on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays from 10:40 to 11:30 then I have Biology Lecture 227 from 1:40 to 2:30 also on Mon Wed and Fri. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I have Psychology 101 from 7:40 to 8:55 and yes that is in the morning :S and then I have English 102 from 3:15 to 4:30. And that professor let us out forty five minutes early today!! Then just on Fridays I hace Biology Laboratory 227 from 7:40 to 10:30. It is so different here!! There are about 20,000 students here. There is just SO MANY PEOPLE!! And so many more types of people in all shapes, sizes and colors lol! There are some really weird people here and its super crowded. Im scared to ride my bike cuz psh im from the country i can't ride straight! what if i run into someone!??!?! I would feel awful!! And you can't see half as many stars here at night...its sad i miss the country! And i miss driving the Toy! And i really miss my bed. this bed sucks!! My back always hurts now...maybe im just getting old eh? Oh and went i went in for lunch on sunday it felt like i was breaking the commandment to keep the sabbath day holy cuz it felt like i went out to eat! haha im so weird! Well I am going to eat and then to an event called Touch the Turf tonight. You guys should use this awesome thing called the Randy Jones Family Blog its AWESOME!! Talk to ya'll later! I miss you all so much and love you!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

funny, funny girl! sure do miss you! love you lots. fix your camera and go ahead and ride your bike, but maybe we shoulda gotten you a helmet - AND a bell to let people know you're coming!

MOM & DAD said...

Well--I haven't been on my computer for a few days---but what a nice surprise to have a post from you!! I have been wondering how it was going in the big city!! Then I scroll down & there are the cutest pictures of our Megan!! What an awesome tribute to you! We love you & miss you!! I have to tell you that grandpa started to cry when he was asking you to be blessed in his prayer! I can say he is such an old softee but there have been quite a few times when I get all teary-eyed thinking about ya, too! Like right now!! You are our hero! And I think the bell is a great idea so you can ride your bike & warn people to get out of your way!

Natalie & Josh said...

Dont get a bell and dont get a helmet. You will look like you belong in special ed. Im just looking out for you. So are you a true bronco yet? I know to be a true aggie you have to kiss someone on the football field. And quit complaining about no posts. You've been gone almost a week. Others have been gone for years. Now you know what its like trying to get people to post on here.
Josh

Stephanie said...

sheesh josh! leave it to you to tell it like it is. haha.

Mikala Bowers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.