Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hey guys! I dont really have that much to say, but Josh wants to know whats up so I guess I better put SOMETHING eh? haha Cheer started up again and its going pretty good. :)All of the freshmen are learning pretty fast but only because they are working with all of the varsity... they suck by themselves. Gymnastics hasnt started back up yet but I am pretty excited for it. I am working on my personal progress, and If I may say so myself, I PRETTY MUCH ROCK! I miss Megan a ton and I dont know what to do without her! She has been my best friend for forever! She is home right now(WOOT WOOT!). Although, I must admit that I love having the Yota all to myself! We are going into the third week of school now! It feels like we never left! Which is, in my opinion, better. I dont really mind going to school, I kinda like it :) haha other than math. I hate hate hate math. Sidney and I hang out all the time. We are pretty crazy, and pretty funny too(except probably we are the only ones that think so.). Probably you've all heard about Romney. ;) haha I dont want the summer to end!!!! I dont like snow very much but maybe I will like it more if I snowboard more or something. I am looking for a job right now... not very hard. haha I should definitely get on that. I'm taking forever to write this post because I am trying to think of all the new stuff thats been going on. My record for backhand springs is 16 but I am going to beat that at the next football game. Maybe I will have someone video it and I will put it on here! I cant wait to see you all again! I miss you guys so much! Well I guess if you have any questions put them in the comments and I will write back! :D Love you, Kala.

4 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

Loved your post!!! but really---who is Romney???

Mikala Bowers said...

Hah. hah. hah. ;)

Megan Gillette said...

Kala i freaking miss you too!! I don't know what to do with out ya girl!! Gotta let me know what the new record is when you pass up 16! Its good that you enjoy school! I love you!!

Mikala Bowers said...

hmmm I swear I posted a comment on here already, but I guess not... I am going to have someone video tape my new back handspring record I think! :) Love you too Meg!