Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hey Everyone!

Well I hope everyone is doing good! College is going good my grades are getting better and better as I figure out the way things go! I took my Anatomy and Physiology Exam and got a 90% which is my highest score in that class. Needless to say I was very excited!! So one time Eryn, Kihley, and me climbed up Taylor (one of the residence halls) to the balcony and threw water balloons at people lol we almost got caught but we got away! This is us on top of Taylor's balcony! I also caught a BSU hockey game. It was a ton of fun! They aren't very great at the moment and we lost horrendously but it was an overall good game!! This is Eryn and I at the game!This is my first Bronco Football game. It was against Toledo. It was a sad day for Toledo fans! But other than that I have been doing homework and hanging out with friends and eating...alot. Sad fact about me, I just found out last weekend that I gained the cursed freshmen fifteen. And yet, everyone keeps asking me if I am eating... apparently I look anorexic...go figure. So me and my friend Gabi go and work out almost every day of the week. Oh and I finally went to institute for the first time on Thursday. Our teacher is Elder Grace and he is an amazing teacher I am so sad that I missed the first five weeks :s but Gabi talked me into going and I am very grateful that she did!!! So yesterday Gabi, Aaron (a guy from our ward) and I went on a bike ride around Boise and through downtown and ate at a Mediterranean restaurant (AMAZING!!) and had a great time all the while it has been extremely cloudy and rained most of our ride but it was still good cuz we all love the rain. Then Gabi and I ate dinner and started to get ready for a Halloween dance at the church. We dressed up as hillbillies and headed to the church. There was some very interesting people there and we didn't know very many because it was a stake thing. The only guy that asked me to dance had to have been ten years older than me and had terrible breathe and spit everywhere when he talked. Oh and he had a mullet. It was terrifying and I just don't know if I can handle another singles dance (jk). So early this morning at 5:30 the fire alarm went off and I was trying to figure out what on earth was going on because we had our monthly fire drill on Friday. We all went our side in our p.j.'s and it was really windy and pouring rain. I didn't have my jacket. Just sweats and a t-shirt. Needless to say it was very cold. When the fire department came and finally let us back in they said that someone had made waffles in a waffle iron and that's what set off the alarms. It was crazy! Well that is my life as of lately! I just got back from church and am going to take a nap haha! Love you all! Hope to hear from you! <3 ~Meg

2 comments:

Ryan said...

SMURF TURF!!!!! HECK YES!!!!

MOM & DAD said...

I was so excited to get the pictures & info on the blog this morning!! I haven't been on my computer this week, your mom called last night & told me about your blog, BUT when I got on this morning it wasn't on there----so I went to the Lindsay blog & your dad hasn't posted on there for about a year-----so, I went to my e-mail for awhile, spent $55, ordered some free vaseline,checked out some news, then went back to the blog & there you were!!! It is disturbing that the guy that asked you to dance has a mullet & spits when he talks (I figure about 9 weeks of counciling will help you get over him!) but other than that it sounds like you are keeping busy & having fun!! Your friends are cute & I approve water-balloon launching from the upper balcony! Excited to see you this week-end!! Love you!