Monday, October 11, 2010

Jobs... psh, Who needs 'em?!

Hey guys, thanks for all of your prayers. The interview went quite well but I dont believe I am going to get that job. My friend was hired and she said that there were 7 employees there and in the interview he told me that he was only going to hire 6 or 7 people. But no worries everyone because I just sat down in the shower so it felt like a raincloud right over me like in the cartoons and I just had a little pity party and I am totally over it now. :] There will be a better job for me somewhere. Thank you again for all of your prayers. Love, Kala

4 comments:

Megan Gillette said...

Grrr I am having the same job issue and I might have to try your rain cloud pity party! It was great talking to ya on the phone! I love you!

Tyson and Carrie said...

I'm sorry Kala, that is frustrating. Keep looking something will come your way. :)

Mikala Bowers said...

It was good talking to you too Meg! :] and Thanks! I think it is probably best that I didnt get this job because with cheer, gymnastics, and that job, my life would be INSANE and I would go crazy. haha So I will just keep looking!

Stephanie said...

you're already crazily insane honey...