Thursday, August 16, 2012

 I had been out tubing (boating) with the Jones family the day before announcement pictures and got a really bad sun burn, they had to touch up some of the pictures because I was so red. So  this is the airbrushed version of me.
 They left a little more color in my face on this one...... Shanna was sooo mad at me

 Look at everyone, seems so long ago. Side note; it was Mandy's 16 th Birthday.
 Randy was 43, and Sandy was 40 I think.
My Dad looked awesome with his mustache, he always grew them for the weddings of his kids. Shanna asked him to grow it out so as to not break tradition.

2 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

Love the pictures!!! Wes really looks like your dad and boy does Tyson got a booty LOLOL

Callin and Kristen said...

No mention of Josh's muscle pose? Or that Tyson is wearing awesome shoes (with white socks)? Or that Tyson and I are stading sway-backed poking our butts out? I guess somebody said "Stand up straight!" Wow.