Saturday, August 25, 2012

Well Tomorrow is my last day at PetSmart! Believe it or not, I'm really sad! I have some really great coworkers and I'm going to be genuinely sad if I do not see them again!!! I could care less about seeing my boss ever again. I'm tired of having to look around to make sure no one saw me yawn. School starts on monday and I'm really not looking forward to it. I dont even have my books yet, and they're going to cost me a fortune! Welcome to college, I know, I know. I have math, english, psychology, and spanish, and then I'm taking guitar lessons for a credit and I'm also taking volley ball!! My snake died cause it was sick and I am not going to get a new one just yet because one of my roommates really freaked out about it. How is everyone else doing?

1 comments:

Wes said...

Happy Last Day! Just get phone numbers for the ones you like.