Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Finally!!!!!!!!!

Well finally my four months for my drivers permit were up like last monday!!! So then getting my license didnt bug me too much but my parents seemed like they wanted me to have my license more than i wanted it so they made me set up an apointment for my driving test. An it turnd out that i got an apointment later that day at 6 an so my parents took me to get me insured to drive. But i couldnt find my permit so i went home an Mikala found it for me. Then i went to drive an i passed!!! Wow i know!!! haha!! But finally yesterday i went to take my written test an i passed but i didnt have this birth certificate from Boise so now i have to wait till like next week to go get my license!! An that really sucks!!!!! But o well at least i passed so that i can get my license so WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahahahaha!!! Well i luv ya'll c ya soon haha byby, MEGAN

0 comments: