Saturday, June 16, 2007

Our Home

We are all moved and loving where we live. Here is a picture of our $925,000 home. Can you believe it. It is a two bedroom, three with a partition just like the church, 1950,s home. Really small but we love it.

This picture is our driveway. It is really pretty here. We are surrounded by trees. It seems like we have a squirrel farm going on. The boys keep telling Tys "Dad let's just shoot them". They don't understand what could happen if Tys starts hunting in the front yard in California. I will try and see if this is going to work then I will post some more pictures. Let's cross our fingers!! Here we go....

1 comments:

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

Looks fantastic, were excited for you. squirrels, huh? I hear they are great fun to watch, entertainment value! I had a lot of them around my house when I was growing up, fun.

Shanna,Zach & I are thinking of coming to California to sell our puppies. it you would or could tolerate us. Also Zach wants to go to San Diego Zoo or sea world or something like that.

Well, gota go. the house looks great. talk to ya later. -R.J.-

R.J., Shanna & Zachary