Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Hey! What is up with this weather? I'm probably gonna have to wear a coat if this keeps up! I thought summer was here. Dad and I had scouts tonight. We won't have it again until the end of the month now. We have been asked to have it twice a month during the summer. We enjoy the scouts but it was kinda rough on dad tonight because one of the boys had problems in the bathroom. Dad had him go in and clean up the bathroom. Dad was a bit disgusted. I didn't ask for details cause I didn't really want to know! Shanna and I went to Saige and Sakoya's dance recital last night. I'm telling you----no wonder I'm not in good shape----I'm not doing all that booty bouncing! I told Shanna I could probably buy a new house with the money that was spent on the costumes there! Remember and put July 15th on your calendars for Grandma Draper's birthday celebration with the family! I will send more on that later. Hey! When are we going on vacation? Let me know and then get it planned! Okay? Okay! Love you all! I love to read the blog and see pictures, too. The ones of Darby and Jakoby that Kristen and Callin posted are fun! I haven't learned to post pictures yet but I am doing good at getting this published because I sat down to create a blog one day last week and I couldn't figure it out and didn't have the patience to keep trying so I gave up. But I am going to get this figured out one of these days! LOVE MOM

0 comments: