Monday, July 9, 2007

Hi Everybody! I had a few minutes so I sat down and started reading the blog and laughing and forgot I was cooking lasagna noodles so they are over-cooked, again! I always do that to lasagna noodles but I have to tell you what a great time I was having reading everyone's snippets of info! This is great! We should write a book. I am so glad that Carrie sends us pictures of home, church, turtles, etc. to see what things are like there for them. I am glad they are loving it there! I laughed to see how Trent says birthday! Megan is really a good, responsible driver. That doesn't surprise me but it sure makes me proud of her. Her family all slept or read while she drove home from Rigby. Now I would say they all had confidence in Megan's driving ability or they would have been giving her directions. And it is so fun to watch Madison learning Mikala's cheers! Of course, Mikala does them so good that it is fun to watch her and see her enjoying it. The weather isn't as hot this week but when the mosquitos are out I don't spend much time outside. Dad does a pretty good job spraying them and keeping them under control but they have been bad the last few days. The 4th was hot! We went to the parade to see Zach, Shanna, and Mikala in the parade. I got a sun burn on my toes. Aunt Nila is here for a couple of weeks. I am having them over for supper tonight (I will have to serve over-cooked noodles in the lasagna). Tomorrow night is scouts so couldn't do it then or the rest of the week. Megan and Mikala are going on the hand-cart trek next week, I don't know if they know there is a big ole wild fire raging up by there right now. They were told there would be lots of blowing sand, I would also add blowing black cinders to that now! I love the pictures everyone puts on the blog! I would add ours to that but I don't have anything new or interesting to add right now! Oh well! Love, Grandma

0 comments: