Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'M the dork!

Haha! Okay, this is what I'm thinking. If everyone sends me a line wishing Megan good luck and something that says how wonderful she is - and how much she means to you - blah blah blah - stuff like that. (Hope Meg doesn't read this much!) Hopefully - I'm thinking - that after you send it to me, I will forward it to Natalie and she will put it on this kind of scrapbook page that she is designing. If anyone has anymore questions - just lemme know! I can be reached! haha. WE are paying for the page - so it doesn't cost anyone anything, but we would like good luck comments from each family! So if you all could send me something - I'll forward it to Natalie! Thank you all so much!

5 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

Remember, you are surrounded with the love and support of your family and friends! You are our shining star always! Love, Grandma & Grandpa Jones


Love you, Megan!! Good luck in all you do! Great Grandma Draper

Steph----are these okay?? Let me know if it should be more or less.

Stephanie said...

Yes. That's exactly what we're looking for. So now if everybody else posts something or e-mails me the message. Thanks!

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

Megan - you are an incredibly beautiful, talented, and entertaining young lady! So much love and fun to share - we are so blessed that you are part of our family! Love, R.J., Shanna & Zach

Natalie & Josh said...

i'm loving that everyone is responding on here but remember we only have one page and a huge family so try to keep it short! Thanks

Callin and Kristen said...

Hey Meg, just remember, it doesn't matter if you fall. It only matters how fast you can get up! Love you!
Callin, Kristen, Darby, and Jakoby