Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Okay everyone---here's the scoop on family vacation. I thought that I could go on line and reserve camp sights at Alturas for the first week in August!! Silly me for thinking it would be that easy. I found out that pretty much all of July & Aug. are already reserved for the double campsights like we want, so I proceeded to check thru the dates left to see if I could find a double with some consecutive days that aren't reserved and I found one for the 17th thru the 20th that is a double with a single by it that is a walk-in (the ones that aren't reserved like we had last year)or a double that is available the 15th thru the 18th that has a single by it that can be reserved for these same dates. Not knowing the schedule for school starting next fall, I was hesitant to reserve these today. I need to know ASAP which, if either of these dates will work for y'all! The 17th thru the 20th is Mon. thru Thurs. and the 15th thru the 18th is Sat. thru Tues. This can make a difference as the week-ends are generally pretty busy there.

4 comments:

Natalie & Josh said...

sorry josh and natalie wont be able to make that.

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

If we can stay away from weekends, that would be terrific! I still may have class... our vote is for the 17th-20th. Love, Shanna, R. J. & Zach

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

We started school last year on Aug 21st and I would guess that we start this year on Aug 20th, that is a Thursday. I am thinking the earlier dates would be better for us but Jeramy needs to know ASAP so he can ask for the days off. Hope that doesn't mess everyone else up, if the later dates work for everyone else we can be there while we can.
Robyn

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

I have already asked for the first week of august off. I am getting a lot of flack for it. Everyone else also wants this time off. It might be better earlier in July. Let me know soon please.