Monday, May 25, 2009

Camping

This weekend we decided to go to Garmisch and camp. We had a great time. It is so beautiful up there this time of year. We went to a couple different lakes but mostly just hung out. It was so nice to be out of the house and I guess the fresh air did me good cause I didn't get sick all this weekend! I am officially 4 months so I hope I am done with the sickness. I have to admit it was really different camping alone. I am used to going with my family and Josh his so at times we would look at each other kinda lost not knowing what to do! lolo Also this was my first camping trip that I had to prepare for so I never realized how much work my mom did before camping! I like it better when all I have to do is show up! After we got set up our neighbors, which were people we go to church with, asked us if we wanted some steak cause some people gave it to them cause they were leaving so Josh said yes. I thought it was so funny when he started cutting it with his pocket knife! Sunday was our anniversary so we went to Lake Eibsee and hug out and rented a paddle boat. It was so much fun. I laughed so hard cause after about 5 minutes on the lake I looked at Josh so seriously and asked him if it felt like it got a lot harder to paddle and he looked at me and said "I stopped paddling" lololol I guess my feet were just moving around with the peddles! the lake was really beautiful and it is at the bottom of the Zugspitze which is the highest peak in the Alps in Germany. On our way home we stopped in Munich at Hard Rock Cafe. I was so excited cause the only thing I have wanted since I have been pregnant is the Nacho's from there. When I lived in Los Angeles I used to eat there all the time. Yum I love them!!! Anyway they were delicious!!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

The scenery is beautiful! How fun, I am so jealous!

MOM & DAD said...

About 30 min. after I hung up from talking to you, I was finally able to see your vacation pictures!! My computer has gone arthritic or something!! The pictures are wonderful!! It is so good to see the two of you!! It is also great that you are having these travel experiences and sharing pictures with us. Keep it up! We love you!

Callin and Kristen said...

Yeah for not getting sick! And being able to eat something that sounds good! I'm still sick at night, but yeah for you!

Natalie & Josh said...

yeah, i'm still sick at night too! I thought I was just crazy and josh thinks I'm just saying it so I don't have to cook dinner. lolol I hope you get to feeling better soon!