Saturday, May 30, 2009

Frankfurt

Today we went to the temple in Frankfurt and did baptism's with the youth. We had such a good day! I love doing baptism's especially for my family members cause it is so personal. We did 14 of my family members today. This was only the second time I have done them so I felt like the little kids in there. I didn't know when to do what and when it was my turn to be baptized I started following Josh down in the water and one of the girls grabbed me and told me to go to the other side and meet him down there. lolol I guess I will get it one day! Frankfurt is 3 hrs away so we had to leave really early so Josh was tired on the way home. I thought he looked so cute sleeping in his new pearl button shirt that he loves that I had to take his picture!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

That is really neat. How are your youth there? Different than here? lol

Natalie & Josh said...

I really don't know cause I've never been around mormon kids!!! lolol They are american though cause we go to an english speaking ward.

Callin and Kristen said...

looks like a very nice day! Did you get sick at all? Sometimes they keep the temple too warm for me and it makes me sick! I am so hot when I am pregnant! Have you run into that yet?

Natalie & Josh said...

No, I didn't get sick at all!!!! It has been 4 days since I've thrown up! I think it's over! No I haven't had the hot flashes yet. I hope I don't get them. lolol