Wednesday, March 12, 2008

DATE SCHEDULE

Here is my schedule for my weekend! Please do not call or bug me this Saturday!! First Matthew McConaughey is picking me up at 1:00 and we r going to Florida to go Fourwheeling. Then i have to be back by 5:00 to go to California with Orlando Bloom to go Jet skiing and surfing! Then im back at 7:00 to go with Brad Pitt to go sky diving and, Then at nine, Jose Jalapeno on a stiick is taking me snowboarding, and last but not least im going roller blading with Peanut. SIKE!!!!!! For all of u who dont know............while i was decorating my cake i got a call from a # that i did not have in my phone so i answered it and this guy was like hey happy birthday then he said so r u doing anything this Saturday??? i said nope ( i was flipping out i knew wat was coming an i was excited!!) he asked if i wanted to go on a date i said YA lol!! so he will call me later wiht wat time he is coming to pick me up after he talks to the people we r doubling with!

0 comments: