Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hi to everyone! Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes! Grandpa and I had a great time in CA with Tyson, Carrie, Trey, Trent and Tru! The weather was warmer than here but I froze anyway because of the humidity! I am a wimp. It was a lot of fun and Carrie took excellent care of us. She is a wonderful cook! She made me a birthday cake and the boys made me cards and decorated the house with crepe paper and a Happy Birthday sign. We went to the beach and played in the sand, drove around Malibu to see some sights (we didn't see anyone famous, but then----I don't know if we would know it if we did see someone famous) went up a windy road where some of the fires were last summer, and went to the park to play. We went to church with them on Sun. We can see why they are enjoying CA so much! It really is beautiful where they live and their neighborhood is great! I didn't realize how much I missed the color green until I got home and was looking outside today and there is just mostly brown. Love to all of you! Grandma

0 comments: