Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey family! I don't know why more members aren't posting on this here blog! I absolutely love it when I have time to sit and read news from ya all! I can feel the sense of humor we all possess coming thru my monitor and I just have to sit and laugh!!! I can't believe Megan is 16!!! After all our teasing about not being able to date, what does she do but come up with a line about the famous guys taking her out on a date! Then tells us who her for real date is and I have to tell you all that she couldn't have a nicer young man taking her out for her very first date!! Even though I don't know him personally, I do know his fam. and they totally have my respect. So enjoy yourself, Megan!! You are a superstar in grandma's book and I am excited for you! Another thing I have noticed about Megan lately is how regal she is! Besides that she is full of grace (when she is sitting) and charm!! We all enjoyed our evening at the LIndsaay's to celebrate her birthday. Definitely good company. Now tomorrow is Zach's birthday--he is turning 9---and then on the 18th is Steph's and she is turning---let's see----I can't count that high!! Mandy and James are in a big transition and they are all dealing well with it except for maybe Maryssa. Poor girl is sooooo emotional, it is hard to help her, but we just keep encouraging her, (her dad even tries some bribing) and hopefully she will get thru all this change without life long scars attached. Mason just kind of goes with the flow and Morgan is happy as long he eats, sleeps and poops. We do wish the best for them with their business and getting their home sold. Grandpa and I are a bit short on energy lately but I think that has to do with the change in daylight savings time and as soon as we get used to it we will be back to our usual snappy selves! (Yeah--watch out when that happens!) Sat. is a potato bar--fund-raiser---for the new park so we will be down to West helping out with that. Take care. LOVE YA ALL! Grandma J

0 comments: