Monday, March 10, 2008

Hey All! Since sometimes the news around here travels slower than cold tar - and since I work at an office and sometimes we deal with some people - NYWAY, I found out this information the long, long, long way around - Scott and Melissa had their triplets. Of course, the thought just occurred to me that I might be the last to know - if I am oh well - here's the link to their blog and pictures of Babies A, B, & C - They are so tiny! They are so cute! (Glad they're not mine! My bad!) http://drapertriplets.blogspot.com/ Meg's birthday is in 2 days! Heaven help us all! Yesterday, Sunday, when she got her Young Womanhood Recognition Award was such a neat experience. It was very nice. Wes and I are very proud of her! Congratulations Meg! Mikala gets her braces on Wednesday - for Meg's birthday. I am supposed to go to a meeting with Mikala tomorrow night at Minico to learn about trying out for cheerleader - yes, they want ME to try out. JK Ryan's working hard to bring his grades up, he's very excited to be a license-wielding, legal gun-toting nimrod! GO RY! (Careful not to put an eye out!) Madison is very excited to have Mason in her school class! She is very ready for spring to be here so she can be out riding her bike, although we need to pack it in to grandma's so she can ride somewhere safe. She rides out front here, but I worry! Megan's next golf tournament is on Wednesday, her birthday in Jerome. She's not too sure if she can make it yet or not, heh heh heh. We think she wants to hang around at school all day so all the guys will realize she is 16! Wes is itching to get out golfing also, so him and R.J. will head out tomorrow! They'll have fun, I'm sure! I'm still employed, although my boss is a blankety blank blank. I am still going to school - still waiting to be the honor roll - the news is kinda slow getting from Indiana, I guess. HRUFB TAO HR - which says Love to all in machine shorthand (Duh!) Steph

0 comments: