Thursday, December 18, 2008

A family in the ward invited us to a FHE Christmas party on Monday Night. We ate some dinner, told the nativity story the when we were singing some Christmas songs, guess who showed up. After everyone had a chance to talk to Santa they took a family picture. Denali sat on his lap but was very shy and hardly said a word without some prompting.

Sakoya and Saige were okay with it but not totally into, they both requested Ipods for Christmas.
Derringer told Santa he wanted a truck like his dad's for Christmas.
Wynter loved him and sat on his lap, I don't think I have ever had one this little who actually sat on Santa's lap without screaming.
Needless to say it was a great night for all of us and we hope that we get invited back next year!!

3 comments:

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

Sorry for the crazy wording but I hope that it makes sense, I looked at it before but it didn't post the way I had it arranged.
Robyn

Natalie & Josh said...

mine have been doing the same thing. Maybe someone should try changing the layout. I love the pics. Wynter is getting so big. They are all beautiful!

Tyson and Carrie said...

I love the pictures. How fun to have Santa somewhere he can take time with each kid.