Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Weekend Project

Thursday I went to the doctor AGAIN for these stupid urinary problems! After me basically yelling at him and telling him something has to be wrong because I have had at least 6 of these things in the past few months and I just finished 10 days of Septra and two days later I'm hurting again. And I mean PAIN!!!!!! My back hurts so bad that I can't even stand up straight. Anyway he took an x-ray and sure enough I have a kidney stone! So I didn't go to work on Friday but I got to felling a little better around 3:00 so I decided I'm home alone I'm going to sew. I made these candy canes for the girls I work with.

3 comments:

Callin and Kristen said...

Those are so cute Natalie! Great job. And all while you are hurting! Hope you get feeling better soon.

MOM & DAD said...

Cute Christmas decorations, Natalie! What did the Dr. tell you today?

Stephanie said...

Those are really cute, Natalie! You're pretty crafty, huh?