Sunday, June 21, 2009

:)(:

Hey everyone! I haven't posted for a long time so I thought I had better make some sort of announcement or another:). I'm doing pretty good. Today I went to sacrament meeting and my name was IN THE PROGRAM... I knew I had signed up for a talk but I never got the letter. THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME! I am not even kidding by that either, it has happened to me 3 times! But no matter how many times we ask them to correct our adress the letter never comes. I didnt get a phone call or anything. They must really want Megan to speak though because they usually hand hers to her after sacrament the week before. haha It has also happened to Mom before too! Other than my sob story :) life is going good. I am taking an online class over the summer and it is going well too! :) I haven't started cheer yet so I am trying to keep in shape by myself heh heh. I also have started the summer classes at gymnastics, but as a teacher not a student which keeps me in pretty good shape also even as a teacher! :). I have also started playing the piano again after all the scarring memories of my previous piano teacher haha just kidding but I haven't played for a long time because I remember it being terribly boring because everything had to be perfect with my teacher. :). But with Mom's help I started again and I think it is a blast! haha I am doing pretty well if I may say so myself! heh I am teaching myself the song superman because ever since I heard my mom play it I wanted to play it(: I am pretty determined! Well there is a quick update on MIKALA ELSIE LINDSAY :) see ya!

2 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

So what did you do about the talk? You could probably just give one off the top of your head, right? That is great about you starting back on the piano!! Keep up the good work! Thanks for the up-date!! Love you!

Mikala Bowers said...

no I definitely could not give one off the top of my head! hah hah. I would totally space out up there :)