Tuesday, June 16, 2009

HalfWay There!!!!!!

You all know that the beginning of my pregnancy was rough and I lost some weight. Well, I'm here to tell ya, that I have found it! We are amazed how fast my belly has started growing. A couple weeks ago Josh woke up and said "wow, where did that come from" lolol it's like I just popped out over night and it hasn't quit. I have accepted that fact that I'm going to get huge!!!!!! The funny thing is I'm still not eating a lot I'm just getting big. Oh well, it will all be worth it!

4 comments:

MOM & DAD said...

You are so funny! You have no idea what big is-----yet! Anyway, you are cute as a button and I don't think you look big at all!!Congrats to all 3 of you on the halfway mark!! It's going to be over before you know it. Love ya!

Tyson and Carrie said...

You look so cute! Your not big...you are at that cute stage. I get HUGE!! I know what you mean about not eating, It does not matter what I eat when I am pregnant I just keep growing. Pregnancy seems forever but it really does go by fast.

Callin and Kristen said...

That baby bump sneaks up on ya huh?! I am pretty big, but I figure, at least people know I'm pregnant now and not just eating a lot of mexican food! I get huge. Just over halfway and I've had people ask if I'm having twins already. They did that with Jakoby, but more towards the end!

RJ, Shanna And Zach said...

Hey, you look great!
We are so excided for you guys
R.J., Shanna and Zachary