Monday, June 8, 2009

NO SHOW!!!!!

Well, this baby is stubborn just like it's parents!!!! As soon as the Doctor put the stick to my belly he sighed and said it is bottom up so it may be hard to see the sex. He tried and tried and he just couldn't get it. I go back in 4 weeks so hopefully it will cooperate a little more. It is growing exactly how it should be I don't think he told me the weight but it is about 7 in long and it's head is 2 inch wide. We saw the brain, the femur, one of the little feet, it was so cute, and the stomach. I tell you what though it is an active little thing! It just moves and swings its arms and legs just not wide open! lolol The heart rate today was 124. I thought that was crazy that in 5 weeks it dropped so much but he said it was normal. I know this pic isn't much different than the last but I thought I would put it up anyway! It is 18 weeks and 2 days.

3 comments:

Callin and Kristen said...

Isn't it amazing that something so small feels so big? Better luck next time with the big reveal!

Jeramy Robyn and the Kids said...

I have had more than one child that refused to show it's gender. All is well though, the eventually quit being shy. Sorry that you didn't find out!!
Robyn

MOM & DAD said...

I swear I can see it's little bum and the bottom of it's feet! We didn't need to know what it is yet anyway. We know it's a cutie!